Bonus Hunting was a phrase coined years ago when online casinos started offering online casino bonuses. It’s a scheme or strategy that came about when online gamblers found they could earn huge profits.
How? By using the many bonuses offered by online casinos.
What are Casino Bonuses?
But first off, what are casino bonuses?
Casino Bonuses – promos offered by online casinos to attract new players. They give players an edge when gambling, but they come with a few conditions:
- Terms and Conditions
- Wagering Requirements
Examples of Casino Bonuses:
Before, Casino Bonuses were so good because they needed to attract players. But with that came Bonus Hunting, and eventually, bonus abuse.
What is Bonus Hunting?
Bonus Hunting – the strategy of gaining profit from claiming multiple online casino bonuses at different online casinos.
Bonus Hunter – players who do ‘bonus hunting’.
The idea is to try and make a profit from these casino promotions.
How To Do Bonus Hunting?
The strategy is simple:
- 1. Sign up in many different online casinos just to get many bonuses.
- 2. Get big winnings using the many Bonuses
- 3. Withdraw the Winnings
- 4. Move on to the next online casino
What is Bonus Abuse?
Bonus Abuse – when players take advantage of an online casino by registering just to get the bonuses.
These “Bonus Hunters” don’t have any intention of making a deposit or playing for real.
Why did this Hunting Happen?
It was easier to get Casino Bonuses before.
- Terms and Conditions weren’t as difficult to meet
- Wagering Requirements were much lower before
- Online Casinos didn’t use to Restrict Players to Certain Games to complete the wagering requirements
Players could still get a profit from getting the bonus because online casinos were a lot more generous back then.
Bonus Hunting in Recent Years
But these days, online casinos have become stricter when giving out bonuses.
- The terms and conditions are now more difficult to meet.
- The wagering requirements are now higher, forcing players to bet large amounts first before they can withdraw their winnings.
Conclusion: It’s now much more difficult to earn a profit when bonus hunting.
Online Casinos have learned from their mistakes and will do anything they can to stop losing profit to bonus hunters.
Don’t fret, it’s still possible in 2019. But it’s extremely rare to find opportunities where you are guaranteed to come out ahead. But the question is: is it worth it
Is it still Profitable to do Bonus Hunting?
The straight answer is NO. If you want to make risk-free profit from ripping off online casinos, then bonus hunting is not the best way to anymore.
But if you’re stubborn and still want to try out Bonus Hunting, then here’s how:
How to do Bonus Hunting in 2019
First off, get ready to face big risks as you will depend on high volatility games.
Also, you will need to get a big bankroll. You will also need the ingness to spend much of your time playing and playing on despite long losing streaks.
Those kinds are unavoidable in this strategy.
Steps to Bonus Hunting in 2019
- Sign up at an Online Casino
- Make a first time deposit
- Claim a Bonus
- Choose Slot Games
- Pick an online slot that has high variance and play as aggressively as you can.
- Keep on playing until you hit a big win or until you lose everything
- If you lose everything, move and get a casino bonus from a different casino.
- If you win, you should have enough money that will let you complete your wagering requirements, and withdraw.
This strategy is profitable in the long run.
If you don’t want to face this risk, there are still trusted online casinos in Malaysia that offers players good bonuses! In this way, players won’t have to resort to bonus hunting!