Knowing how to play roulette well lets you have more fun and win more money. Roulette, like every other casino game, is based on math, which you can use to your benefit. But to do this, you must use the right tactics and understand their main ideas. As a team of professionals who play roulette, we’ve tried all these tactics and seen how well they work. We discuss what we’ve learned and what you need to know about the best ways to play roulette. Keep reading if you want to get a leg up on the wheel. Read the guidelines and Join EMPIRE777 and claim free credit no deposit offer.
Rank the roulette strategies by how well they work
Check out the list below to understand how well these tactics work. This is not a real list of “good” and “bad” plans ranked from best to worst: It depends on how well these tools work and how simple they are to use. The scores are based on what we think and what we have seen.
Strategies for Progressive Roulette
All progressive strategies have one thing in common: they are ways to control your bankroll. These tactics don’t try to improve your chances of winning. Instead, they assist you in wagering. They start the game with a bet, which you can increase or decrease according to your results. The main goal is to ensure that when you win, you win enough to make up for all the money you lost. Numerous online casino Malaysia serve the market.
Martingale Strategy for Roulette
Martingale is one of the oldest roulette systems, used for over 200 years. Its appeal comes from the fact that it is easy to use. In this approach, you only make bets that pay 1:1 and double your bet after each loss. You have to do this over and over again until you win. When you win, you return to the beginning (your first bet) and start the pattern again. Let’s go through each step:
- Let’s say you start with 1 unit and bet on red or black.
- Only bet what you win.
- If you lose, treble your next game bet.
- If you lose this one, your next bet must be 4 units.
- …, etc. If you keep losing, you have to keep doubling your bet (8, 16, 32, 64, etc.). When you win, you should go back to betting one unit.
- Because it is so simple, it is the easiest method for beginners to use.
- It can be used in all kinds of spinning
- It can be used both in real-life gambling and online.
- It makes sure that you will make money over time
- The table limit may be reached before a profit is made.
- It needs a bigger budget to be used well.
- Quickly raises the total amount bet.
You must choose one of the red/black, odd/even, or low/high bets for the Martingale method. These bets pay even money; in some versions of roulette, their chances of winning are over 48%. With the Martingale method, you can be sure that when you win at roulette, the payout will be big enough to cover your losses and give you a profit.
Martingale Roulette Strategy
The Martingale strategy has many different ways to grow the bet, but Reverse Martingale is the most common. In this version of the plan, the bet goes up after wins, not after losses. Aside from that, the rules are the same as the original Martingale. So:
- If you bet one unit on red or black and lose, you will bet one unit again the next time you play.
- If you win with 1 unit, you should bet 2 units the next time you play.
- If you win this game, too, you increase your bet to 4 units, and so on (8, 12, 24, 36, etc.). This keeps going as long as you win. If you lose, you return to your first bet, 1 unit.
- It is a slightly more risky plan, and it can cause your total stake (or investment) to grow faster.
D’Alembert’s Strategy for Roulette
A French mathematician devised this plan, which calls for increasing and decreasing the bet based on certain conditions. So, more than raising the bet based on whether you win or lose is required. Some online casino has no deposit bonus casino malaysia to offer.
To use this plan, you must first decide on a base unit. The base unit is the amount of bet you will start the game with. It equals a certain portion of your bankroll, such as 5%. You also need to know how much money you want to make. You start with the base unit and add one unit to your bet each time you lose. When you win, you have to cut your bet by one unit. For instance:
- Let’s say you start the game by picking 10 as the base unit.
- If you win, the bet for the next game should be 9 (10-1 = 9).
- If you lose this game, you’ll raise the amount you bet in the next game to 10 units (9 + 1).
- By doing these estimates based on whether you won or lost, you can figure out how much to bet on each game. It would help if you kept doing this until you’ve made as much money as you want.
- You don’t need a lot of money to play
- The total amount of bet goes up slowly.
- Simple to understand and can be used in any roulette
- Compared to other progressive methods, it takes longer to make money with this one.
- The total profit will be less than you can make with other progressive tactics.
Labouchere is a way to play roulette
This approach is a bit more complicated than the others, but you don’t have to use it on bets that only pay 1:1 if you don’t want to. This is still suggested, but it’s optional for the plan to work. First, decide how much money you want to make. Then, you must develop a series of numbers whose total is this goal profit. Ultimately, you must use this sequence’s first and last numbers to decide how much to bet on each game. If we give you an example, it will be easier to understand:
- Let’s say you want to make a total of 10 units.
- First, make a list of numbers that add up to 10. “1 – 2 – 1 – 4 – 1 – 1 – 1” is an example of a sequence.
- Add the first and last numbers in this series (1 + 1 = 2) to get the starting bet.
- If you win, you can determine how much you’ll bet on the next game by removing the first and last numbers from this sequence. The new sequence will look like 2 – 1 – 4 – 1. The stake is then found by adding the first and last numbers together (2+1=3). Keep doing this until you succeed.
- If you lose, add your last bet to the end of the sequence to figure out how much you’ll bet on the next game. The new sequence will look like this: 1, 2, 1, 4, 1, 1, 2, 1. The stake is then found by adding the first and last numbers together (1 + 2 = 3). Keep doing this until you succeed.
- Here, your goal is to fill in all numbers in order: As long as you win, you keep removing, and as long as you lose, you keep adding. When no more numbers are in the order, you will have made as much money as you wanted.
- Unlike other progressive methods, it doesn’t cause the total bet to go up too quickly if you lose.
- Useful even when the number of wins and losses are the same.
- It can be used for all kinds of bets
- It helps you keep a better eye on your bankroll
- Less easy to learn than other techniques, and you may need to take notes by hand.
- When many losses happen simultaneously, getting back on your feet takes longer.
Labouchere is a simple plan, and it’s easy to pick up after a few tries. The biggest benefit is that if you win a lot, you can reach your profit goal faster (faster than D’Alembert, for example). But if you also lose a lot, getting back on your feet may take longer.
Strategy for Fibonacci Roulette
The mathematician named Fibonacci found a series of numbers in the 13th century. This series’ numbers are two (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc.). People think this pattern is the “Golden Ratio” and the basis of everything in nature. This method figures out how much to bet based on the Fibonacci sequence.
- You must bet one unit on the first two games to use the technique because the Fibonacci sequence needs at least two numbers.
- If you lose the second game, you must bet the sum of the first two numbers in the order in the third game (i.e., 1 + 1 = 2 units).
- If you win the third game, you must set the bet amount for the fourth game to the previous number in the series, which is 1 unit.
- If you lose the third game, you must set the bet amount for the fourth game to the sum of the last two numbers in the sequence (i.e., 2 + 1 = 3 units).
- Depending on whether you lost or won, you either add the last two numbers in the series together or go back to the first number. You can keep going as long as you like.
- Makes money faster in short games
- Very simple and easy to use
- It will be better if the game lasts too long, and the sum bet may increase too much.
- It has yet to be shown that the Fibonacci formula also works in casino games.
The main idea is that a sequence of numbers found everywhere in nature will also work in roulette, but no mathematical evidence supports this idea. But the Fibonacci approach is easy to use; it works even with small bankrolls, and low-budget players may prefer it as long as the game is short.
Non-Progressive Strategies for Roulette
These methods have in common that they tell you not how much you should bet but which bets you should make. Simply put, the roulette wheel has 37 or 38 numbers, and betting on more than half of them increases your odds of winning. Non-progressive strategies focus on improving your chances without worrying about how you handle your money. So, they are called “non-progressive” because they don’t tell you how to raise the amount you bet.
James Bond’s Plan for Roulette
In the book Casino Royale, James Bond used this system. The author, Ian Fleming, says that Bond beat the casino with this method. The technique is easy because you only have to bet the same amount on three different bets. How much you will bet on each result is already set.
- Put 14 units on a high bet, including all the numbers from 19 to 36.
- Put 5 units on a line bet that includes all the numbers from 13 to 18.
- Place a one-unit bet on the number 0.
By doing this, you have made a bet on all numbers between 13 and 18, 19 and 36, and 0. This means that you have put 20 units on three bets that cover a very big part of the wheel except for the numbers 1 through 12.
- If the number is between 19 and 36, you will get 28 units of payment and make 8 units of profit.
- If the number between 13 and 18 comes up, you will get 25 units of payment and make 5 units of profit.
- If the answer is 0, you will get paid 35 units and make a profit of 15 units.
- If the number is between 1 and 12, you lose 20 units.
Statistically, you will have more chances to win, but you won’t be able to make a lot of money (unless the result is 0), and in the long run, the statistical increase won’t give you a real edge over the casino. Still, James Bond is one of the best roulette methods for beginners because it is easy to use and fun. It can even be used with a small bankroll.
Strategy for Biased Wheels in Roulette
The spots on the roulette wheel where the ball can land are called “pockets,” and these “pockets” are divided by tiny walls. On wheels that have been used for a long time, these barriers are worn down, and some have problems, such as a part of the barrier getting shorter by a millimeter. Such flaws in the ball’s shape can change where it lands. Professional gamblers can see these kinds of flaws and bet on them properly. But even if it were possible to do this, it wouldn’t promise a win, and casinos now regularly replace all their roulette equipment (including the wheel). So, it could be a better plan. Most Malaysian online casinos with free credit casino for new users will activate their prizes.
Simple Ways to Win at Roulette
Besides planning, there are other strategies to win. Sometimes, an easy tip and a complicated plan can work. These tips will be especially helpful for people who are just starting. They will help them win more games in a fun way before they move on to more advanced methods.
Make sure that the wheel has only one zero
You’re playing European or French roulette if there’s only one 0 on the wheel. It is American roulette if there are two zeros. We suggest that you only play roulette games with one zero because the house edge is lower in those games.
Sometimes the best bets are the easiest ones
If you don’t feel ready to use a certain plan, you can choose bets that pay 1:1 (odd/even, red/black, low/high). These bets have the best chance of winning (more than 48%) in roulette games with only one zero.
Refrain from relying on winning streaks, and know when to stop
There is no such thing as a winning run. Thinking this is called “gambler’s fallacy,” and just because you’ve won a few times in a row doesn’t mean your luck has “turned.” Even if you’re ahead, you should know when to stop.
Don’t get too upset
Most players get upset when they lose, so they keep playing until they do. Worse, players may increase the size of their bets too much because of how they feel. Don’t make this mistake: no matter how much you win or lose, only bet what you planned.
Everyone has a way of playing roulette.
You can start with the Martingale or D’Alembert if you are a beginner and want to use your cash much better. The James Bond approach is a good choice to increase your chances of winning. In any case, a roulette technique works for everyone, and if you choose the right one for yourself, you can have fun and win. Remember to use one of these methods the next time you play roulette. The results may surprise you!
“Looking for something exciting online method to make real money? Our user-friendly website has many games and offers many possibilities to win big. Everyone can learn from us. Why must you wait? Get a EMPIRE777 free credit RM30 account right now to start betting real money.”